Friday, November 21, 2008

What my mother doesn't know/What my girlfriend doesn't know by Sonya Sones



What my mother doesn't know (2002) is a love story told from the girl's point of view. Sometimes a girl's heart and her head disagree about a guy. When that happens the girl has a tough decision to make. Sophie thinks she is in love with Dylan, so why is she thinking about Murphy...the guy who's very name is synonymous with dork, nerd, wimp? Sophie is in for some surprises when her heart starts paying attention to Murphy.
What my girlfriend doesn't know (2007) starts where the 1st book left off, but is told from Murphy's point of view. Having Sophie for a girlfriend is better than anything he's ever imagined. But how much abuse is she willing to stand as everyone in school laughs at her and Murphy together? He loves her, and watching her lose her friends over him hurts.
I really couldn't put this book down till I finished it and found out how it ended.

No comments: